Hi Norbert,

I'm missing the OpenSceneGraph context in your question.
Could you please give us the context, or use a more appropriate forum (stackexchange maybe?)

cheers
Sebastian
Hi,

I would have a quick question :
What do I have to include into a visual C++/CLR project to be able to use Font^
?
I have tried to create a ref class, something like this :

Code:

     [SerializableAttribute]
     [ComVisibleAttribute(true)]
     [TypeConverterAttribute(typeof(FontConverter))]
     public ref class Font sealed : public MarshalByRefObject,
        ICloneable, ISerializable, IDisposable

I tried to use a namespace for the `Font^`, something like this :

Code:

     using namespace System;
     using namespace System::IO;
     using namespace System::Drawing;
     using namespace System::Drawing::Printing;
     using namespace System::Windows::Forms;

OR I tried to use a dll. file in order to be able to use a Font^ as a variable
(specifically
Code:
#using <System.Drawing.dll>

But none seemed to work out ...
So what I would need is to use `Font^` as a variable, something like this :

Code:
Font^ printFont = new System.Drawing.Font("Arial", 10);
     SolidBrush myBrush = new SolidBrush(Color.Black);

Could anyone suggest a way to allow Font^ to be used, because in my error list
it says that Font^ printFont is unidentified.

P.S. Sorry for not pro coding, I am a beginner in c++ ,I did not take any
University or College level of courses, I just self-teach myself from tutorials
and internet.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Norbert