Hello all,

I am a beginner with OSG and with graphics programming in general, so please
excuse the elementary question.

I am interested in rendering a ship model rotating the model (through
interpolation) whenever particular keys are pressed. As I am new to OSG, I have
been browsing through the provided examples to find anything similar which I
could use as my base. However, it seems most examples do not demonstrate
on-call model translation/transformation.

Could anyone direct me to an example of a similar implementation, or at least a
number of classes/functions which I would find useful?

Thank you very much!