Hi Robert,

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Feel free to have bash implementing it, see what happens when you try
> to make the changes.  Unfortunately I'm just too hazy on the whole
> issue to know of the potential issues that might need resolving off
> the top of my head.

I made the proposed changes and everything seems to work properly after
some initial tests. I still want to play around some more before submitting
a patch though.

Currently, I have the Geode::traverse method call
"NodeVisitor::apply(Drawable)" directly, since there is no
"Drawable::accept(NodeVisitor)" method. Would you prefer that
"Drawable::accept(NodeVisitor)" be added so that it follows the visitor
pattern? Drawables don't currently support node masks and can't be added to
the NodePath, so the "accept" method would be directly calling
"NodeVisitor::apply()" anyway. However, one benefit of this route would be
the potential for supporting "apply" for other drawable types (ie.
Geometry). Don't know if it's worth the extra overhead though.

Cheers,
Farshid