Hi Alistair,

I am able to see the graphics profiling using gDEBugger now. Actually there
are multiple GL Render Contex created. As i have attached the image, you can
see around 15 Render contexes. I wonder how so many RC are created. I do not
have so many render windows in my GUI (I am using a DLL that does the
rendering, so I do not know how many RC being created).
Simply speaking, if you take any OSG example like osgShadow.exe & run it, in
gDEBugger their are two RC created. The default one (RC1) does not show
anything.
That's why I was confused & wrote in OSG forum. The second RC shows the
contents.

I know that RC generally means there is a window for rendering (leave alone
render-to-texture).
Can anyone tell why so many RCs are created.  Also in gDEBugger there is an
option "Add Render Context". What shall it do?

Thank you!

Cheers,
umesh

Attachments: