Hi NICK,
   also thanks your justice and try,the .exe your currently tested is not
supported newest windows 8.1 and the newest version demo already support
windows 8.1 perfectly,currently i am testing tonight's "OSG-3.2 branch in
prep for 3.3.2 dev release",and is trying to convert this version to d3d9.0
   I think this name(Learned osg five months) is funny,this is the only
reason why used this name!
   cheers
   Learned osg five months