Hi Sergey,
   This is a very very minor works in osg,please not mind,and thanks
to use LearningOSG,this
is what i am doing,and like this name,OSG is a excellent lower simulation
layer,just like Linux.
   But for world customers,they even not know what is OSG,and many of them
have no time to learn osg,they needed the final results,the finished
simulator that they can used directly.
   cheers
   Learned osg five months