On 4 July 2014 10:06, Björn Blissing <bjorn.bliss...@vti.se> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> RC7 looks correct.

Thanks for checking.

> I don't know what happened during the tagging of RC6, but if you look in
> the SVN log there is actually two commits for the tag. Commit 14355 and
> 14356, the last one being the one that made the duplicated folder.

I really is very strange, I use cmake "make tag-run" each time I make a dev
or stable release/release candidate, rc6 was no different, I don't recall
any errors being reported at the time or having to redo anything.  My best
guess right now is that the a subversion bug wither on the server or my
client.

Each release we'll just need to vigilant.