I was thinking about OSG renderer module for CEGUI, but I'm not sure how to
do it atm.
Can you please elaborate (as much as possible) what you mean by "here is
need for the render class for osg though". Do you mean a module located in
CEGUI or OSG? If the latter, what do I need to take into account?
Thanks.