Hi Omer,
Hi, everyone

I am struggling with my thesis theese days. I have to display a video on the
curved screen. I am using projdesigner(orihalcon.jp/projdesigner/) to take view
parameters between my dome and view. So projdesigner is exporting to me two
texture about edge blending and warping. I solved edge blending problem, but
warping is killing me.
If you solved the edge blending, you most likely already render to texture and apply the blending afterwards.
Can you give me an idea without killing performance. Distortion(warping)
texture at the attachment.
It is hard to tell how the data inside the warping texture is encoded, but usually it describes some uv-offset or uv-coordinates for your original output. So in the fragment shader you sample the warping texture at the current fragments position and use the decoded value to sample your input at the specified coordinates.
Usually the "complicated" part is to sample the warping texture correctly.

Cheers
Sebastian

Thank you!

Cheers,