Hi

I have written custom plugin to save/load my scene  with custom user data. My
solution stores scene tree, but geodes are stored as paths to separate model
files (not geometry data). When scene is loaded, geodes are created using such
piece of code:

Code:
osgDB::ReaderWriter* plyReader =
osgDB::Registry::instance()->getReaderWriterForExtension("ply");
osgDB::ReaderWriter::ReadResult result;
osg::Node* node;

if(NULL != plyReader)
result = plyReader->readNode(name.toUtf8().constData());

node = result.takeNode();

Models are loaded, but what is strange, seems that normals are inverted. When i
use the same way to load particular model directly onto scene, models looks
fine. Particular format i'm using is "*.ply" supported by osg plugin. Any idea
for such behaviour? Is it safe in general to use plugins in plugin in osg?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert