felipeberquo wrote:
> Hi Björn,
>
> nice to read that! :D
> I tried to make those changes in the code (those you sent me via e-mail) and
> had no success. I'm gonna have to look for some apple or intel support... If
> I get any answer to solve this I'll let you know

Well, it seems to me like it is a driver issue. I know that other Mac users
have been able to run the latest code. But I guess they have computers with
other types of graphic cards, ie. not Intel.

Historically Intel have had really bad quality OpenGL drivers . But according
to Apple's support page they should support OpenGL 4.1:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5942

The warp shaders are using GLSL version 110, ie. OpenGL 2.0. So maybe there is
an issue with backwards compatibility in the drivers. Rewriting the shader code
to a later OpenGL version may be a way forward in your case.

Best regards
Björn