Hi Heiko,

I solved the problem this way:

1. Create an own subclass of osgDB::ReadFileCallback and override the
readImage method.
2. Check inside the readImage() method, if the filename starts with ":/" or
"qrc:///"
3. If the filename is a Qt resource, then load the image into a QImage and
convert it to an osg::Image.
4. Call osgDB::Registry::instance()->setReadFileCallback() with a new
instance of your own osgDB::ReadFileCallback from step 1.

Now you should be able to load Qt resources by calling
osgDB::readImageFile(":/Test/Test.jpg") etc.

Best regards,
André