Hi,

I would like to get the screen space coordinates of a label in world
space. I found a method by which it is supposed to work—by taking
points from the bounding box and multiplying them by a few matrices.
The points convert fine to screen space coordinates, but this doesn't
give me a precise fit.

I (again for the screenshots) started a StackOverflow question on
this, back when I didn't realize that I couldn't just take two points
from the bounding box:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25999868/world-to-screen-space-coordinates-in-openscenegraph

If I calculate this for all points of the bounding box, and take the
max/min x and y coordinates, then I get a screen space box that is too
big.

Is there a good way to get a precise screen space representation of a
flat label in screen space?

Thanks for your help! :-)

Ben