Hi Émeric,

On 29 September 2014 16:08, Émeric MASCHINO <emeric.masch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Indeed, you've made the changes in rev. 12838 but the logs aren't that
> explicit ;-)

I *merged* the changes, I didn't write them.

Maybe was it a transient problem with an old wxWidgets release? For
> records, I'm building against wxWidgets 3.0.1.

For most of the OSG diverse platforms I have to trust those who work on the
platform that have the problem to address it.  I can't say whether this
particular issue and workaround is transient or not as I don't have first
hand experience with the original problem or current state of play.