Last time I used it I think it wrote everything, regardless of mask.

osgWorks ( https://code.google.com/p/osgworks/ ) separately implemented its
own dot writer around the same time. It is pretty similar, but has somewhat
different info and representation. I both both helpful at different times.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andres,
>
> On 3 October 2014 14:28, Andrés Barrionuevo <abarrionu...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> is this advice from last year still active?
>>

> What do you mean by active?
>
> The dot plugin/graphic viz can still be used, it's still part of the code
> base and works as before.
>

>> I tried to write a Dot file for the scene, using the Dot writer.
>>
>> It created a simple graph, but only for the main camera.
>>
>> In order to also show in the graph the geodes that are attached to the
>> slave camera (I use masks), do I have to specifically set a mask in the Dot
>> writer?
>>

> I don't recall the internals of the dot plugin off the top of my head, the
> only way I could answer that question would be to look at the code.  Which
> you can do too, which would be faster as you'll be able to answer any
> question you have by looking at the code, rather than me just guessing what
> questions you might really have in your head.
>
> Robert.

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]