Congratulate

  zhuwan

10,15,2014

在2014-10-15 1:34:10,"Chris Hanson" <xe...@alphapixel.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----
发件人: "Chris Hanson" <xe...@alphapixel.com>
发送时间: 2014-10-15 1:34:10
收件人: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
主题: Re: [osg-users] delta3d 2.8.0 released!

Are the stars and moon both from osgEphemeris? I am seeing stars through the
moon.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Bradley,

On 14 October 2014 16:39, Bradley Anderegg <bradander...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am proud to announce the release of delta3d 2.8, we have added many new
features including integrating osgPPU, osgShadow, and osgEphemeris.

Congratulations on the release.

We have made a new demo and released a video of it here-
http://youtu.be/XOVkXpQvZsk

Great demo, must have been fun putting it all together.

Here is a forum thread with screenshots
http://delta3d.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=22737

Would it be possible for us to make something for your Community News page?

Yes, perfect example of what should go on the community news and the OSG front
page.

If you don't already have permission to edit our Joomla based website create an
account on the site and then email Jordi Torres to give you permission to edit
the appropriate parts of the website.

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere.
Xenon@AlphaPixel.comhttp://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography •
Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixelfacebook.com/alphapixel (775) 623-PIXL [7495]