Hi Community,

I am facing the same problem for long time and always have to "hack it". I
have prerender camera that has to follow the main camera. My pre-render
camera is always a frame behind the main camera which is updated by a
CameraManipulator.

The update of the Pre-Render camera is done with UpdateCallback that simply
copy the ViewMatrix of the main camera, but it seam that the main camera is
updated afterwards.

What is the order of these updates? I was expecting the main camera is
updated from the CameraMainpulator and then everything else (including the
Pre-Render cameras), but seam it is not the case?

Any hints on this?

Thanks a bunch as always!

Nick

--