Hi,

Great to see that you got around the transparent mouse clicks as well. I just
needed it yesterday and again your method works great.

Unfortunatly I have another problem though... I would like to place this
application on top of another full-screen windows (game). I didn't think of it
earlier, but it does not work (perhaps this should be obvious).
Can you think of any workarounds to make this work? Unfortunatly it is no
option to run the game in windowed mode, since I'm using it in combination with
the oculus rift and tridef to make te game work for it.

Hopefully there is another workaround... As always thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Roy