Hi Robert,

1.after installed "gstreamer 1.0-devel-1.4.4.msi"  gstreamer plugin configed
correctly.

2.DisplaySettings.cpp

  first line add:

   #if defined(WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
    #include <windows.h>
   #endif

 3.currenty cmake files,even installed "gstreamer 1.0-devel-1.4.4.msi"
correctly,can't generate "gstreamer plugin" project in vc2010,and the version
before you modified yesterday working correctly,two versions are tested
carefully.

 zhuwan

 12,19,2014