Hi,
I began to investigate a way to create a transformfeedback pipeline only using
opengl 3 features.

TextureBuffer as the method bindbufferas wich seams promizing in order to
promizing binding TBO as FeedbackBuffer.

However according to the doc:

Code:
The GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER buffer binding point may be passed to
glBindBuffer, but will not directly affect transform feedback state. Instead,
the indexed GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER bindings must be used through a call
to [b]glBindBufferBase or glBindBufferRange. [/b]This will affect the generic
GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER binding.

So the glBindBuffer used in TextureBuffer::bindbufferas seams not sufficient to
use transform feedback features.

I may be wrong but would like others opinions

Thank you!

Cheers,
Julien[/code]