From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Julien Valentin
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 6:04 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Multiples Camera CallBack?

Hi,
Tell me I'm dumb but I'm kind of surprise that ones can't add several Camera
postdraw callbacks.
Is there a reason for it?

Ex:I'm using osg::OcclusionQueryNodes in my scene, so when I set the
PostDrawCallBack of the Camera during CullTraversal it replaces the one setted
up by   osg::OcclusionQueryNode cull traversal

Thank you!

Cheers,
Julien