Hi All,
we are trying to build collada plugin (osgPlugins\dae) on windows. We built the
additional libraries, including libxml2, and we need to link them statically
into the plugin dll. The problem is that libxml2 depends on windows ws2 lib but
the CMakeLists.txt does not add that dependency.
Now, we could modify the "CMakeLists.txt" (\src\osgPlugins\dae\CMakeLists.txt)
file but we don't like that: we prefer to use a "clean" OSG version. So, in
case, this can be fixed in future OSG versions.
The other choice is to disable ws2 from libxml2 library. Now, my question: is
ws2 part of libxml2 required by collada plugin?

Cheers,
Gianni