HI Nicolas,

I don't have time right now to write an essay on this stuff, so just a few
hints.

When the stats talk about even traversal time etc, they are talking about
that the time in milliseconds for that particular traversal.

Frame time includes a wait period for vsync to happen (if you have vsync
enabled.)

Draw dispatch time is the amount of time it takes the OSG to send all the
data and commands into the OpenGL FIFO.

Draw GPU is the time it takes for the Graphics Processing Unit to do the
actual rendering of the data for that frame.  As the GPU is a separate
processor to the CPU it can work in a parallel as long as the graphics
application doesn't force a sync such as by doing a glReadPixels or similar
read back from the GPU.  The OpenGL FIFO can actually cache several frames
of data to facilitate this parallel processing, but the fact it does can
complicate how you should interpret the results.

Robert.