Hi Guys,

kingarthur10:
by looking at the cmake-log I assume that your platform is Linux, unfortunately
the library is only tested under Windows (compiled with MSVC2010) but it’s on
the roadmap to fix the cmake-files to support Linux builds as well.  If you
know some cmake I would point you to start looking into the OSGDep.cmake file
in the CMakeModules folder, for instance the OSG_BIN_FILES_DEBUG/
OSG_BIN_FILES_RELEASE variables should probably be empty for Linux builds (you
usually keep your shared libraries in the path at one location).

kornerr:
Yes I'll try to upload some screenshots to github tonight, the sample media is
however not that impressive so it’s on my todo-list to get some better showcase
art.

Best regards,
Johan