Hi Nick,

Have you been able to sort the problem?

I haven't used SUSE for over a decade, and don't have Radeon card so can't
help on the specifics - I use Kubuntu + NVidia for day to day dev work.  I
was hoping other might chip in but it's been a bit of ghost town on the
mailing list/forum this last week.  Is the forum down?

If you haven't yet resolved the problem then trying out other OpenGL
applications would a good place to start.  Checking the support/forum
discussions for SUSE and Radeon would also be an avenue to explore.

Robert.