Hi Christian

simply use the "setKeyEventSetsDone" method of the viewer.

Cheers
Sebastian

Hi,

this may be a bit of a "stupid" question, but at the moment I don't know any answer.

We use a handheld powerpoint clicker device with 4 buttons to navigate through an OSG based application. One of these buttons is assigned to the ESC key (and we haven't found a way to reassign it yet), which is kind of awkward because the application based on osgViewer::Viewer shuts down - rendering the button almost useless (except for the case when you actually want to shut down the demo...)

Which is the best way to use the ESC key in our application for useful purposes without having the viewer class shut down?

Christian