Hi Stephan,

This type of issue isn't something that others can really help with, there
are simply too many unknowns.  It could be a driver bug, a problem with
your shaders, a hardware problem, an OS problem, a problem in the OSG, a
problem in your application.  Even if you have everything in front of you
and able to re-produce it's still hard.  The best we can do is make
suggestions on possible things you can look at to diagnose what might be
amiss.

First thing I'd do is see if there are any GL debugging tools available on
your platform.

Second thing would be to simplify your application, data and shaders to see
when things break.

Third, try different hardware, drivers, OS etc.

Robert.