Hi All,

I have merged a couple of minor fixes to the OSG-3.2 branch so have made
3.2.2 release candidate 2.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php/download-section/stable-releases/176-openscenegraph-3-2-2-release-candidate-2

Could users please test OSG-3.2 branch or 3.2.2-rc2 and let me know whether
it builds and runs fine against your applications, or there if any issues
remain that need fixing.

If no problems are reported then I'll move ahead to making the 3.2.2 stable
release next week,

Thanks in advance for testing,
Robert.

-- ChangeLog since 3.2.2-rc1:

    * src/osgUtil/Optimizer.cpp: Restructed the checks in the
      CollectLowestTransformsVisitor::removeTransforms() to avoid
      benign case being flagged as warning.

    * src/osg/PolygonMode.cpp: Re-organized the #ifdef's to avoid usage
      of glPolyginMode under GLES

    * examples/osgtessellationshaders/osgtessellationshaders.cpp: From
      Michael McDonnell, Merged enchancements to osgtesselationshader
      example from OSG-svn/trunk to OSG-3.2 branch.

    * src/osgGA/OrbitManipulator.cpp,
      src/osgGA/StandardManipulator.cpp: From Jannik Heller, "I noticed
      the rotation in the OrbitManipulator depends on the framerate. To
      reproduce this issue, start the osganimate example, rotate the
      model with the left mouse button, then let go of the mouse button
      while still moving. You will notice that with V-Sync enabled, the
      model rotates slower.

      The OrbitManipulator calculates a scale to counteract the
      framerate dependency, but it turns out this scale wasn't used for
      the rotation yet."