Thank you, that worked.

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:41:19 -0700
From: fla...@gmail.com
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Unresolved External on set/getUserValue

Hi João,
It sounds like you need to include the ValueObject header:
#include <osg/ValueObject>

Cheers,Farshid
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:38 PM, João <joao.henrique.pi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Everything else is working fine, but when I try to use the set/getUserValue
functions, this happens:
Error   2       error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __cdecl
osg::Object::getUserValue<int>(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,int &)const "
(??$getUserValue@H@Object@osg@@QEBA_NAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AEAH@Z)
      C:\Users\Joao\documents\visual studio
2013\Projects\VRProjectDemo\VRProjectDemo\Main.obj        VRProjectDemoError
  1       error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl
osg::Object::setUserValue<int>(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,int const &)"
(??$setUserValue@H@Object@osg@@QEAAXAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AEBH@Z)
       C:\Users\Joao\documents\visual studio
2013\Projects\VRProjectDemo\VRProjectDemo\Main.obj        VRProjectDemo

Anyone have a clue about which lib I am missing? It's weird considering I have
everything else working fine, including setUserData...