HI!

Currently I have this texture getting generated by a plugin that I'm using:

        glGenTextures(1, &textureHandle);
        glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, textureHandle);
        glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_REPEAT);
        glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_REPEAT);
        glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_LINEAR);
        glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_LINEAR);
        glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_RGBA32F, N, M, 0, GL_RGB, GL_FLOAT,
NULL);

Is there an easy way to create an osg::Texture2D to use the same texture
handle? So far it looks like textures generate their own handles. I can't do
away with the OpenGL code.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Steven