I ran into a problem with the ProxyNode and the DatabasePager such that if
there are missing files in the file list; the DatabasePager can access outside
the bounds of the filelist, which crashes with checked iterators.

I'm not familiar enough with how the DatabasePager works, but in our case, we
have a list of 78 files to load into the ProxyNode.  Around the middle of the
list, there were 6 files that were not valid and would not load.  With a debug
build, ProxyNode::getDataseRequest indexes outside the bounds of _filenameList
(which is called from DatabasePager::addLoadedDataToSceneGraph).