Hello everyone.

I'm trying to use an RTT camera to write both the color buffer and the stencil
buffer into textures. I tried this:

Code:
// Create texture the color buffer will be written to
osg::Texture2D* buffer = new osg::Texture2D();
buffer->setTextureSize(_w, _h);
buffer->setInternalFormat(GL_RGB);

// Create texture the stencil buffer will be written to
osg::Texture2D* stencil = new osg::Texture2D();
stencil->setTextureSize(_w, _h);
stencil->setInternalFormat(GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_EXT);

// Attach both textures to camera
camera->setRenderTargetImplementation(osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT);
camera->attach(osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER, buffer, 0, 0, false, 0, 0);
camera->attach(osg::Camera::PACKED_DEPTH_STENCIL_BUFFER, stencil, 0, 0, false,
0, 0);

It produces an error "RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(), FBO setup failed, FBO
status= 0x8cd6".

I took a look at the osgpackeddepthstencil example. It does this:

Code:
camera->attach(osg::Camera::PACKED_DEPTH_STENCIL_BUFFER, GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_EXT);

instead of this:

Code:
camera->attach(osg::Camera::PACKED_DEPTH_STENCIL_BUFFER, stencil, 0, 0, false,
0, 0);

So I tried it and it didn't produce any error. But then I have no idea what my
stencil buffer is attached to. How do I read it ? How do I use it ?

Regards,
Nicolas