I came across this issue...again.

What I found out this time is that when the OSG view is resized (because of
Auto Layout trying to enforce some constraints), "that" UIView is resized
correctly but it also has a subview (created by OSG automatically I guess) that
keeps the original size and is displayed behind the first view... in some
cases, in order to avoid the problem, one has to change the viewport to match
the 'original' size and not the new one but this does not work in every case of
course.

This is particularly annoying when using Size Classes.

Anyone had the same issue? Any suggestion/workaround?

Thanks.
Alessandro