it works, but some features in the Intel driver may not be available. In
our case we ran across an issue with the OpenGL extensions
GL_EXT_Draw_Instanced and EXT_gpu_shader4 not being available. Don't expect
stellar performance either. ;)

We are using Ubuntu 12.04 with the latest hardware enablement stack.

Christian