Hi,

currently i try to find the best setup for my project. I created a scene with
blender and exported it as a obj file. I loaded it into osg and all seems fine.
Now i find a specific node in the scene by its name which works. I want to get
the position of this node in the world, so i found a Visitor to do this, but it
always returns the identity matrix. I digged a little in the obj file and
found, that blender exported its vertexes at world coordinates.

So, what is the best approach to do this? My idea is, to model the world by
blender and get important positions by the name of the node and its position.
Is that possible? What is the recommended workflow?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Georg