Hi

I've got the following problem/question.

If I pass the following vector from osg code to the shader:

Code:
plane->getOrCreateStateSet()->addUniform(new osg::Uniform("object_position",
osg::Vec4(1, -0.25, 1,1)));

This vector is in world space coordinates, correct?

Now if I want this vector in tangent space I create the tangent space matrix
and multiply it with the given vector, correct?

To check if another vector, lets call it "test", hits the plane, which is
created with the vector of object_position, I need to transform "test" also
into tangent space, correct?

Hope someone can help me to figure out.

Thank you!

Cheers,