Hi Can,

On 4 August 2015 at 14:13, Can T. Oguz <cto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I make a donation to OSG project? No links around.

The most useful "donations" to the project from the community come in the
form of time testing, debugging or working on the website etc.

Personal financial contributions isn't something I've sought over the years
as the amount of income required to work full-time is so far above what
would likely be raised from general donations from the community.  My own
income comes from client work, either consulting, support, bespoke
development or training.

Chris is correct w.r.t my paypal acount details that could potentially used
for donations, but personally I'd rather you contribute in time and
expertise.