Hello everyone,

I succeeded in integrating transparent windows as well on Windows platform than on Linux X11. The only problem remaining is that I wanted to be able to modify the transparency color in a coherent way with the clearColor of the main camera. Is there a way to access the window handler during the (pre)render stage ? I don't want to integrate some platform specific code to the render stage code, but maybe there is a way to register a call to a method of osgViewer::GraphicsWindow implementation ?
Once I've treated this problem I will propose it on the submission list with a complete example for Linux and Windows.

Thanks for your help,

Christian