Hi,
I am working on my own cameraManipulator, it's working pretty well but I'd like
to hide the cursor with specific event (clic and drag with left button and clic
with right button).

I know the function GraphicsWindow::useCursor(bool) and it's working well.
But here I need to call it from inside my CameraManipulator class, and I don't
find any way to acces the GraphicWindow object, or the Viewer object.

I'd like to avoid adding another eventHandler in the class which create the
viewer because it's a big project and I don't have write permission on this
file.

So, is there any way to get the Viewer object from inside a CameraManipulator
class ?

Thank you!