Hi,

it should work just fine. The tiff plugin is based on 3rd party libs (see
dependencies on the osg web). Try finding the following file in your
plugins folder: osgdb_tiff.dll. If it is not there then you have to rebuild
osg with the tiff dependency (libtiff I think it is)

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Paul PURNELLE <paulemile.purne...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Using osgViewer I cannot decode a tiff. I read that adding .gdal at the
> end would change the driver but it still fails for me.
>
> What could I do ?
>

> > C:\work\libs\openSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\build\bin>osgviewer.exe
> --image "C:\tmp\wcs.tiff.gdal"
> > osgviewer.exe: No data loaded
> >
> > C:\work\libs\openSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\build\bin>osgviewer.exe
> --image "C:\tmp\wcs.tiff"
> > osgviewer.exe: No data loaded
> >
> > C:\work\libs\openSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0\build\bin>ls
> c:\tmp\wcs.tiff
> > c:\tmp\wcs.tiff
> >

> Enclosed is the file.
>
> Thanks,