Hello all:
    When I write a program according to osgmovie example using OSG 3.4 and
SDL2. It works fine when I run it under GUI windows. But if I run my program in
ssh terminal, an exception occurs, and video stops on first frame. And the
original osgmovie has no problem. Does anybody know the reason? Below is the
output:

ffmpeg::open(/film/rio.mov) size(1920, 816) aspect ratio 1
Attaching FFmpegAudioStream
FFmpegAudioStream::setAudioSink( 0x9d7f80)
Assigning 0x9d7f80
GraphicsWindowX11::realizeImplementation() Already realized
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection
refused

FFmpegDecoderAudio::run : unhandled exception
Finished FFmpegImageStream::run()
FFmpegAudioStream::setAudioSink( 0)
Assigning 0
Calling avformat_close_input(0x8c1fe8)