Hi Clement,
I checked what you suggested but I don't really understand how I can retrieve
the respective colors of each points I am looking for.

Do you have any idea how it can be done ?
You need to extend your visitor to capture the StateSet active for your drawable. You need to add a osg::Node apply function which merges/unmerges the current state until you reach your drawable. Then check for the osg::Material StateAttribute of your accumulated state and retrieve the diffuse or whatever color your are after (there is some getAttribute function on the StateSet) Take a look at the obj-exporter, it basically does the accumulation and material retrieval. In case you have no vertex-colors simply use the state-colors or fallback to some default.

Hope that helps
Sebastian

Thank you!

Cheers,