Hi,

I'm working on a project for displaying geospatial data. I usually have data in
some coordinate reference system. What I want now is transform them into
another coordinate reference system (wgs84). Its not a big problem transforming
coordinates on load or preparing data, but I would like to do it on the fly.
Ie. keep data in one coordinate system and transfrom them to another. I found
osg::CoordinateSystemNode but I cannot find any examples how to use it. Its
CoordinateSystemNode class that I'm looking for? How to setup its params
(preferably using Proj or GDAL or SRID) ?

The transformation doesnt really have to be precise (I can always tranfer all
data from one coordinate system to another if I want to publish data in
different CRS, but supporting two coordinate reference systems at once would
need to have data loaded twice).

Is this even possible ? I mean transforming coordinate systems using 4x4 matrix
?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Filip