Hi,

Environment:
Visual Studio 2013 with Update 5
OSG 3.2.1
Qt 5.4

I have a strange behaviour when I try to start a Release Build. In 50% the exe
crashes, something in ntdll.dll.

I use a OSG Scene integrated in a Qt GUI. I use it as SingleThreaded, because
of the known problems wit Qt 5.x and OSG.

My suggestion is that there is a problem with Openthreads.
When I build as Debug everything is working fine, no crashes, not one and no
OpenThreadsd.lib is required.

But for the Release Build I need to integrate the OpenThreads.lib.

I remember a similar problem I had when I uses the Qt Creator. I checked the
option "Build Qt with OpenThreads".
After I rebuild it everything worked fine under the Qt Creator.

Then I switched to VS. So the same code (or nearly, because it is different in
Qt Creator and VS2013) is working in Qt Creator but not with Visual Studio
2013, despite the fact that the same Compiler is used.

What I do not understand is why in Release Mode OpenThreads is used? Is this
problem known?

I also tried to use OSG 3.4.0. but it has the same problems.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Christian