Hello,

I am thinking of porting my code for representing a huge point cloud scene
from a simple osg::Group/osg::Node structure to a PagedLOD. This is due to
the fact that I can't

I have built a custom octree for this purpose (I could probably publish it
in the future if it would be useful for the OSG lib).

My problem is that I need to perform some cloud manipulations, e.g. delete
points, add more points, perform picking...

   1. Would this be possible using the OSG PagedLOD node structure? Or is
   it better to do all these operations on my own?
   2. Would this be possible without ever loading the entire cloud at once
   (with the already existing code)? How much would this affect the overall
   picking performance, etc?
   3. I still don't understand OSG Point Picking very well. Are there any
   good examples on this?

Thank you!