Hello Rebert,
Thank you very much for your explanation, as I am knew to OSG, this really
helps a lot :)
My monitors' order is exactly as you mentioned.
Since I am just getting started, I don't really need multi-monitor rendering,
so after toying with the viewer class, I found out about
 "Viewer::setUpViewOnSingleScreen" and I set it up to my primary display.
Oh, I tried to look into Windows API to figure out how to fix it (within OSG)
but realized it's more advanced than I thought.
Thanks again!

Cheers,
Soulaymen
--
Envoi sécurisé avec Tutanota. Obtenez votre adresse email chiffrée
aujourd'hui!

29. Avr 2016 08:46 de robert.osfi...@gmail.com: