Hi.
I'm trying to get the daereader plugin built. Not sure what I need to do in
cmake.

I've gone into the collada section and I have filled out the collada entries
that I think I might have to set, really am not sure how to set them properly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUf-8Ad-iIkclpDdEpYV19FVVk

I dont see the dae reader plugin show up in my project. Also I see the
following error when i try to do an INSTALL