Mnjah, I doubt MS included strings.h with their runtime. Article also says
universal runtime is installed by default with latest VS, so I probably have it
too. I am suspectingi that your strings.h came with some other open source
library or that you have that HAVE_STRING_H defined somewhere somehow, but
anyway, it is just a simple change in your getopt.c, line 208:

Code:

<pre>
# if HAVE_STRING_H || WIN32 /* Pete Wilson mod 7/28/02 */
#    include < string.h >
# else
#    include < strings.h > <--
# endif
</pre>

just remove 's' :-). Or remove entire if-def and just include <string.h> since
string.h is anyway part of standard and included even with microsofts compiler
:).

HAVE_STRING_H sounds like a config scripts macro to me, and we don't execute
./configure on windows unfortunately. Maybe passing it to compiler is an
option, but feels unnecessary since getopt needs nothing but standard string.h
anyway.

I might include your 3rd party in a script to build everything automatically,
but I still have to figure out a way to build osg without having to open VS
IDE. My script can now dl and build all 3rd party + some more libs, but not osg
itself.

Sorry bit late answer, didn't have time to play with this, had a lot to do with
other stuff.
Code: