Hi All,

I would like to trim down the core OpenSceneGraph so it no longer has
dead/unused components. One such example is the DW (Designer
Workbench) plugin that I wrote about last week, and got zero replies
for anyone with any interest in using it,

I could just remove this dead code with the knowledge it's still in
the older branches of the OSG - like OSG-3.4 and previous release, or
I could create a separate repository that will place parts that the
bulk of the community no longer need but some niche users may want to
cherry pick from.

Personally I'm happy to just keep my life simply and remove the no
longer used parts safe in the knowledge that they can be cherry picked
from the older branches if need be.  However, I'm open to placing this
no longer parts out to a dedicated repository to be maintained by
community.

Thoughts?