Hi Tony,

On 22 June 2016 at 03:50, Tony Vasile <ming...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of people or companies offering OpenSceneGraph training in
> Australia, preferably in Sydney. There was one training company offering
> something but looking at their web site, the course has been removed.

I don't specifically offer training courses in Austrailia but do
provide training worldwide, most clients tend to be in Europe and
US/Canada.  Back in the early 2000's I  ventured across to Australia
to do OSG work in Canberra Uni and did some training in Brisbane.

It's a long way form Scotland though so Flights/timezones would need
to be accommodated for either myself going to Australia or trainees
coming to Scotland.  I'm really busy for the next few months so I
won't be able to organize such a trip right away.

I don't know of any local Australian OSG experts that provide training
I'm afraid, perhaps if you look wide into Asia you might be able to
find someone to give a course.